Saturday, January 8, 2011

Best of the Rest: Griffin's picks of 2010

Cave Story
I am mad at everyone I've ever known for not telling me to play Cave Story before I grabbed it late last year. Within two months, I had beaten it four times across two different platforms. It's arguably the most charming game I've ever played, with deep layers of Metroidvania-esque exploration and a level of difficulty which expertly straddles the line between challenging and frustrating. It's one of the most polished games I played during the year, and if you find yourself with an overabundance of virtual Nintendo currency, you absolutely need to own it. Twice, if you have the means.

Continue reading Best of the Rest: Griffin's picks of 2010

JoystiqBest of the Rest: Griffin's picks of 2010 originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

team games preschool online games mortal kombat games

No comments:

Post a Comment